Sunday, February 13, 2011

Laurie Veenema Starts Selling Herbalife in Shameless Quest To Earn Extra Money

.From the kitchen (of course) from Lauren Veenema:

Hi Everyone,  I think I've GAINED weight and would be willing to give my ten bucks so someone but I do like the idea of another month to see if we can get on board.  My new game plan is HerbalLife.  It's two shakes a day plus a sensible meal.  We'll see how sensible my meals are.  I'm still waiting for the product to arrive but I have had some sample packets and I was surprized to find that, 1. it didn't taste too bad 2. I didn't starve to death between breakfast and lunch. and 3.  Lets see.....is there a 3?  it reminded me of our carnation instant breakfast days.  Oh and 4. it makes me drink a glass of milk every day.  So that's good.  Herballife also has protein bars that are tasty too.  Still not doing well on the exercise front, don't know what I'm going to do about that.  Have been out skiing a couple more times and Jim and I are headed up to Bellaire to x-country ski at Shuss and Shanty Creek; we did that last year too.  We'll probably end up skiing about 20-22 k during the course of the day.  Jim had his race last weekend and had a  time of 2 hr 2 min or something like that.  He said conditions weren't that great because it got too warm so there was a lot of slipping.  Two steps back for every step forward kind of deal.  Wait!  He'd still be there if that were true.
Anyway,  that's all I got.  I am Not the biggest loser and swimsuit season is fast approaching.  Stay in touch everyone.
Mrs. Huge

No comments:

Post a Comment