Day 1. I got up and posted on the icebox was "the simple diet" put there by Taylor who had done research the night before. It contains a diet plan and some do's and don'ts in bold letters like..."NO HASH BROWNS OR FRENCH FRIES". There are diet police at my house.
Day 2. Somebody brought doughnuts at work and for the 1st time in my life I refrained. It wasn't that bad. There are diet sabotogers everywhere.
Day 3. Did some exercize for about 1/2 hour...just dance and used some weights and the exercise ball. The worst time for me is between dinner and going to bed, I just want to snack so I've been drinking lots of water.
Day 4. Have not lost a single ounce. Legs are sore from exercise. Walked 1/2 hour around Rocford Highschool while Taylor had bassoon lesson.
Day 5. Woke up with a slight bout of intestinal upset. (i know, right, too much info.) Only thing I ate the rest of the day was pepto bismal and i don't know how many points that is so won't eat too much more. They say it might be the bloody flux.
We will see what tomorrow brings
No comments:
Post a Comment