Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Laurie Rambles

Mark,
Would you please send me detailed info on how to post on this site.  Twice I have made posts but I'm doing something wrong and they are never there.  I even made a google account.  Did I have to do that?  Becky just sent me an e-mail that said a mass mailing was sent out from me to all of my hotmail people about viagra and other drugs.  Did you or Sandy get one?  Anyhow, I am failing miserably on the biggest loser.  I am not motivated at all and I keep eating way too much bad stuff.  I have been out twice skiing, Saturday at Cannonsburg State Game Area and today at Aman Park.  Saturday was perfect, today the snow was a bit sticky, but I'm still glad I went.  Did Sandy get skis yet?  When will our next weigh in be.  I need to get my $10.00 ready to hand over to the bggest loser cuz I sure know it ain't gonna be me.  BTW:  you totally ate more calories than you burned when you skiied last week.....Just Sayin'!  Oh, and one other thing.  I totally rocked on Zuma Blitz FB and I expect to see you on there a bit more often.  It's a great game.
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment