Welp I guess I'll try this again. Mrs. Huge had a fair day today until that retirement party hit in the afternoon. She managed to scarf down 2 pieces of cake, many nuts and mints, some of the carrot cake, punch, pasta salad, carmel corn, cheese and crackers.....and I think that's all. Wait, maybe some more nuts too. Me thinks Sandy would be impressed by how much food I can consume in one sitting as well. I purposefully try to eat slow because as everyone probably knows, it takes 30 minutes for you brain to tell your stomach that it's full; When I got home the dashing figure has dinner prepared and at first I wasn't going to eat it, but the salad looked so good I couldn't pass it up. There will be set backs I guess. I'll try fresh again tomorrow.
Welp I guess I'll try this again. Mrs. Huge had a fair day today until that retirement party hit in the afternoon. She managed to scarf down 2 pieces of cake, many nuts and mints, some of the carrot cake, punch, pasta salad, carmel corn, cheese and crackers.....and I think that's all. Wait, maybe some more nuts too. Me thinks Sandy would be impressed by how much food I can consume in one sitting as well. I purposefully try to eat slow because as everyone probably knows, it takes 30 minutes for you brain to tell your stomach that it's full; When I got home the dashing figure has dinner prepared and at first I wasn't going to eat it, but the salad looked so good I couldn't pass it up. There will be set backs I guess. I'll try fresh again tomorrow.
ReplyDelete