Hi Mark,
I wanted to let you know that I responded to your blog but I must have done something wrong because I didn't see it there. Anyhoo, if necessary, you may cut and paste this to the web page.
Mrs Huge is starting out pretty good. Gradually working my way into decreased caloric intake as I know this is my biggest downfall. The dashing figure and I did a mall walk (one loop) Monday morning ONLY because we were at the mall early waiting for the store to open. When we completed our business at the mall we stopped at Meijer Gardens and did another walk; I'd say we walked a good hour Monday. Sunday I made some weight watchers vegetable soup which has zero points for one cup of soup and it tastes pretty good. I serve it over rice which is about 2 points and it's a pretty filling meal. I tried to keep track of points today and figure I ate about 29 points. Kind of high I think for me but like I said, "I am gradually working my way into decreasing caloric intake". I had to make a treat for a retirement party tomorrow- I made weight watchers carrot cake; I hope I don't eat it all before tomorrow. Being hungry after lunch until dinner has always been a problem for me. It's when I'm always looking for more food. Today after dinner and dishes I took a walk about up to the school and back. It seems to have helped a little bit. Anyone have any tips or tricks to get me through the afternoon? Looking forward to reading the web page on a daily basis, I hope others wil make posts. Welp, that's all
Mrs Huge.

No comments:
Post a Comment